CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
KAYPLAS plastic furniture accessories and materials industry and trade LIMITED company (referred to as “KAYPLAS or company”), we take utmost care in the protection and security of your personal data. In this context, particularly to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals to privacy and protection of personal data No. 6698 held for the purpose of the personal data protection act (“act”) and related legislation shapes the assembly of your personal data in accordance with the instructional objectives, the processing of data on legal and rights issues as the principal reasons, and we would like to inform you of the most transparent way to illuminate. KAYPLAS reserves the right to update the text of this disclosure on the protection of personal data at any time within the framework of changes that may be made in the applicable legislation.
Kayplas plastic furniture accessories and Materials Industry and Trade Limited Company
- Mersis No : 0540003232300001
- Internet Address : http://www.kayplas.com
- Phone Number : 0 352 322 05 65
- Kep Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 43.Cadde No:6 Melikgazi/ KAYSERİ
The Processing Of Your Personal Data:
Under the law, personal data fully or partially automated, with the record to be part of any data recording system or non-automatic means obtaining, recording, storage, preservation, alteration, rearrangement, disclosure, transfer, acquisition, can be obtained making use of the classification or processing performed on the data such as the Prevention of all kinds of “personal data processing” is regarded as.
- Your personal data collected by our company;
- Carrying out the necessary work by our related business units for the realization of commercial activities carried out by the company and carrying out the related business processes,
- Planning and execution of the company's commercial and/or business strategies,
- Increasing employee performance level and employee satisfaction, determining training and career plans or ensuring job security,
- Planning and execution of customer relationship management processes,
- Ensuring legal, technical and commercial-business security of the company and related persons in business relations with the company,
- To fulfill the obligations assumed in accordance with the contracts concluded in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation, to fulfill our legal obligations and to exercise our rights arising from the current legislation,
- Ability to provide information to public officials upon request and in accordance with legislation on matters related to public safety,
- Ensuring the safety of employees, guests and our company and controlling entrances and exits,
- Planning and execution of production and/or operations processes,
- Ensuring the execution of our company's human resources policies,
- Use as evidence in disputes that may arise,
- Ensuring that the social and economic rights of employees within the company are met,
- Maintaining advertising and marketing activities with control of customer satisfaction,
- Ability to organize commercial books, invoices, payment tools and payrolls that must be organized by the company,
- Ability to process the outsourcing needs that are used in our company, as well as complete processes such as Maintenance, Repair, Update
- Evaluation of recruitment processes of employee candidates and evaluation of alternative positions,
- Conducting corporate correspondence,
- 5 of the KVK code for its purposes. and 6. it will be processed within the terms and purposes of personal data processing specified in its articles.
The parties to which the data is transferred and the purpose of the transfer
Your personal data that is collected by our company for the above purposes and other purposes specified in law, in accordance with our business partners, our suppliers, company officials, stakeholders, domestic and abroad installed software firms and technology companies, law enforcement, public institutions and private persons to KVK Law 8. and 9. it may be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles.
Collection method and legal reason
KAYPLAS this by Lighting your personal data in relation to the processing of personal data for the purposes specified in the text of the processing of your data to be used by natural or legal persons has the authority to; statement for application forms fillable forms from the website, the personnel file to create the requested documents, various contracts, all kinds of information and forms, surveys, job application forms with all kinds of written, verbal, electronic media from automatic or non-through methods can be gathered. Your personal data is subject to act 5. and 6. it can be processed and transmitted for the purposes specified in the terms and purposes of personal data processing specified in the articles, as well as for the purposes specified in the text of the lighting for the processing of this personal data.
Retention Period Of Personal Data
KAYPLAS will retain personal data for the period required by the purposes specified in the text of the lighting for the processing of this personal data and the relevant legislation. In addition, in the event of any dispute between KAYPLAS and the data owner, it will be able to store personal data for a limited period of time determined in accordance with the relevant legislation in order to implement the necessary defenses in accordance with the dispute.
Data security measures and commitments
- Non-unlawful processing of personal da
- Illegal access to personal data and
- The safekeeping of your personal data,
it undertakes to take the necessary technical and administrative measures and to carry out the necessary audits to ensure the appropriate level of security. KAYPLAS will not disclose the personal data it receives to anyone else in violation of the legal legislation related to the text of the lighting for the processing of this personal data and will not use it for the purpose of processing.
Your Rights Under The Law
Regarding the processing of your personal data, we apply to Kayplas plastic furniture accessories and Materials Industry and Trade Limited Liability Company as a data responsible for 11 of the law on the protection of personal data No. 6698. According to the article:
a- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
b- Request information if your personal data has been processed,
c- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used for its purpose,
d- Request correction if your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
e- Act 7. Request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in accordance with the conditions provided for in the article,
f- Request that transactions made in accordance with paragraphs (d) and (e) above be notified to third parties where your personal data is transferred,
g- Objecting to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
h- If you suffer damage due to the processing of your personal data in violation of the law, you have the right to request the removal of the damage.
Apply for your rights listed above on our site (http://www.kayplas.com/kvkk) by filling out the found application form in accordance with the instructions, ORGANIZE a signed copy of the form. PLENTY. 43. CAD. NO: 6 melikgazi / KAYSERI address with personally identifying documents can be sent by hand, notary or other methods specified in the law or the relevant form email@example.com you can send it to his address with a secure electronic signature. According to the nature of your request, your applications will be completed free of charge as soon as possible and no later than thirty days; however, in the event of a cost, the Company reserves the right to charge you a fee according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
To download the KVKK Application Form Please click here.